- With an unrivalled 100hrs of battery, enough to keep you going and your phone charged all weekend, great for festivals
- 40 watts of power with a custom 70mm speaker driver, serious amounts of bass & clarity making it the loudest speaker for its size
- The Minirig App opens up loads of extra features from the 5 band equalizer to headphone receiver mode, available on IOS & Android
- Link-up as many Minirig 3 speakers as you can wirelessly! great fun with friends giving that party the boost it needs
- Designed and built in Bristol, United Kingdom, hand built by a passionate team of music enthusiasts from DJ's to bass guitar players
The Minirig speaker has gone through 3 stages of evolution resulting in something unbelievable, the all new Minirig 3! More than double the power of it's predecessor the Minirig 2. With the new custom built 70mm driver it can really move some air resulting in deep bass, this combined with crisp mids and highs making it the perfect listening experience. The Minirig 3 is miles ahead of its competitors with up to 100 hrs of battery life, unheard of for a portable speaker of its size! No need to worry about charging your speaker every couple of hours. When you do finally have to charge it, the Minirig 3 now offers fast charging, from flat to fully charged in only 5 hrs. The famous Minirig Link-up has just stepped up its game, no more wires, you can now link-up as many Minirig 3 speakers as you like wirelessly! This is best done using the new Minirig App available on IOS and Android, this is not the only feature the App offers, you now have a 5 band equalizer, quick access mute, high or low gain, control your music and now use you Minirig 3 as a headphone receiver. Finally Minirig gives you exclusive access to all the new Minirig mixes from some of the best Artists around. All this contained within a highly finished Anodised aluminum tube in a colour of you choice, surrounded by high impact ABS textured plastic and new vibration free silicone base, delivered to your door in the all new recycled & recyclable packaging.